NHB invites applications from talented, committed and passionate candidates to fill up the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I).
NHB Recruitment 2019:
The Details of Vacancies is as follows:
No .of vacancies
Assistant Manager (Scale I)- 15
Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.03.2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1991 and not later than 01.03.1998 (both days are inclusive).
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
|1||SC/ST/PwBD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||Other than SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode only
Selection for the Post will be done through two tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.
- Online registration of Applications and payment of fees/ intimation charges 02.03.2019 to 28.03.2019 (both days are inclusive)
- Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination 10 days prior to the Examination Online Examination 21.04.2019 (Sunday)
- Result of Online Examination April/May 2019
- Download of e-Call Letter for Interview May 2019
- Conduct of Interview May/June 2019
- Declaration of Final Result June/July 2019