Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), New Delhi invites applications for the post of Scientist-B.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India and is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing etc., in the country.
BIS, New Delhi Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post
No. of Posts
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||03|
- For Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Textile Engineering & Fibre Science – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering .
- For Microbiology – Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (SO°lc> for SC/ST candidates).
» Application Fee
- For OC/OBC Candidates Rs. 750/- and is Non-Refundable.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities /Women Candidates.
» Selection Procedure
Selection is based on Written Examination Followed by Interview.
» How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply On-Line from 16.03.2018 to 02.04.2018 through below Link.
» Important Dates
- The Starting date of Filling the application ·is 16.03.2018
- The last date of submitting the application ·is 02.04.2018